The Secretary shall:
- Record the minutes of the Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Budget-Finance Committee and elections held at Association meetings.
- Have custody of all records and papers of the Association; only upon the request of the Board of Directors may she make the minutes and records available to members.
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas for the Board of Directors;
- Have pertinent supplies available at meetings, including motion forms and past minutes.
- Maintain an accurate record of expenses and submit a reimbursement with receipts attached and signed as directed.
- Provide for the placement of minutes in the Archives.
- Perform other duties applicable to the office as prescribed by the parliamentary authority adopted by the Association.