VICE PRESIDENT/PRESIDENT ELECT
In addition to being a close consultant and assistant to the President, the Vice President shall:
- Preside in the absence of the President and perform the duties of the President should a vacancy occur.
- Attend meeting meetings of the LLA, the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Serve as an ex-officio member of all committees, except the Nominating Committee.
- Act as Program Chair and coordinate the calendar of programs;
- Prepare reports as requested by the President.
- Maintain an accurate record of expenses and submit a reimbursement form with receipt(s) attached to the Treasurer, signed as directed, in a timely manner.
- Submit a written report to each meeting of the Board of Directors.
- Familiarize herself with LLA Bylaws.
- Perform other duties applicable to the office as prescribed by the parliamentary authority adopted by the Association.